The chairman Yala Local Government Security Council, Hon Eddy Achi has urged officers of the Inspector General’s special investigation team sent to yala to investigate the ugly incident involving two officers and some members of the public to maintain professionalism in the discharge of their duties.
Hon Achi, who regretted the unfortunate incident, appealed to the IGP and his officers to exercise restrain and avoid indiscriminate arrests of innocent citizens. He also called on Mr Ikenga and others to come out of hiding and surrender to the police.
He stated that members of the security council are ready to work with the police in its investigation and persecution of the perpetrators of the condemnable act.
While appealing to the police high commands, Hon Achi advised the residents of Okuku and its environs to cooperate with the police to avoid unwarranted arrest and harassment.
He noted that Yala is known to be peace loving and accommodating, assuring that acts of criminality will not be welcomed in the local government area.
Source : Voplinks.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager