A First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief
Mbazurike Amaechi, has well-known that Igbo
of us have been indifferent over the prospects of producing the next President of Nigeria in 2023.
Amaechi suggested New Telegraph in Awka,
Anambra State yesterday that vitality won’t be
given on a platter of gold.
The elder statesman well-known that the South
West has confirmed stronger curiosity inside the
According to him, “Power won’t be given on a
platter of gold and the idea Igbos will
produce the next President of Nigeria in
2023 won’t be sacrosanct on account of there is not a
half in Nigerian construction that talked
about rotation of vitality.
“The Yorubas are extreme about this and
they’re working arduous to get it and I anticipate
our of us in Igbo land to work arduous and
“Our politicians inside the South-East must
rise up and current that we’ve an curiosity nonetheless the Yoruba are further extreme than us.
“If tomorrow the place goes to the South
West we must always not have anybody responsible
on account of they deserve it going by one of the best ways
they’re stopping the agenda.”
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teachers ( Real Madrid Football Academy Recruitment )
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )