A First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief
Mbazurike Amaechi, has well-known that Igbo
of us have been indifferent over the prospects of producing the next President of Nigeria in 2023.
Amaechi suggested New Telegraph in Awka,
Anambra State yesterday that vitality won’t be
given on a platter of gold.
The elder statesman well-known that the South
West has confirmed stronger curiosity inside the
According to him, “Power won’t be given on a
platter of gold and the idea Igbos will
produce the next President of Nigeria in
2023 won’t be sacrosanct on account of there is not a
half in Nigerian construction that talked
about rotation of vitality.
“The Yorubas are extreme about this and
they’re working arduous to get it and I anticipate
our of us in Igbo land to work arduous and
“Our politicians inside the South-East must
rise up and current that we’ve an curiosity nonetheless the Yoruba are further extreme than us.
“If tomorrow the place goes to the South
West we must always not have anybody responsible
on account of they deserve it going by one of the best ways
they’re stopping the agenda.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021