It has been brought to the public notification that the Corporate Affairs Commission has released the application form for the Federal Government’s Free Business Name Registration. What comes to our minds right now is the question of how do I download it and what do I do with it, right?
Good. It has been made easy. You can now click on the link below and download the form here.
What do I do after downloading?
- Print out the form.
- Fill in all necessary details in the form.
- Scan the form after being filled correctly.
- And send the scanned form and any means of identification to the email of your State Aggregator.
What are the necessary documents I need?
- Three (3) Proposed Names.
- Two (2) Passport sized photographs.
- Valid Means of Identification.
- Phone number/email address
Once filled and completed, the State Aggregator for each state has been appointed to receive the form and send to the CAC