Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the runaway chief of the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra has been issued 48hrs deadline by Atiku Abubakar to offer proof linking his nationality to Cameroon as alleged by the previous.
Paul Ibe, media aide to the PDP presidential flagbearer introduced the ultimatum whereas fielding questions from journalist.
“You journalists should ask him to supply the proof. It is not the man that is being accused that you will ask. It is the person who made the allegations that you will ask to bring his proof of where he (Atiku) is from or where he is not from,” Ibe stated
Kanu in a stay broadcast stirred up controversy when he claimed that Atiku’s Jada was as soon as a part of Cameroon, saying:
“Do you realize that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His space of Adamawa was in Cameroon, a declare that’s traditionally right, up until 59 years in the past.”
Nnamdi Kanu, a British-Nigerian citizen is a political activist searching for to advocate a sovereign state for each the igbo talking and south south people of Nigeria.
He established the Radio Biafra in London, was arrested on 14th October, 2015 in Lagos and tried for treason fees earlier than he was granted bail on floor of ill-health.
Months after been granted bail, Nnamdi Kanu fled Nigeria when the navy in an offensive tagged, “Operation Python Dance” invaded his neighborhood to apprehend him.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021