You trampled on the will of Nigerians – Atiku responds to APC’s claim he’s Cameroonian
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Demcratic Party, PDP, for the February 23 ballot, Atiku Abubakar has mentioned, by claiming that Atiku is a Cameroonian, can’t problem Buhari’s victory, APC tells Tribunal the All Progressives Party, APC, was making an attempt an unconstitutional redefinition of the time period ‘Nigerian.’
Atiku, a former Vice President, in a statement on Saturday by his Special Adviser on Media, Paul Ibe, claimed that the APC and its candidate for the election, President Muhammadu Buhari trampled on the need of Nigerians, describing their allegation as ridiculous.
He mentioned his case was based mostly on info and statistical proof and challenged each the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the APC, to disprove what he termed ‘factual submissions’ slightly than bringing within the baseless allegation of citizenship.
“The indisputable fact that the APC selected to base its defence on the ridiculous assertion that the Waziri Adamawa is just not a Nigerian ought to present to Nigerians the kind of characters we’ve within the APC and its authorities, whose legitimacy runs out on May 29, 2019.
“Our attorneys would, in fact, do the needful in court.
But the purpose I wish to draw the eye of Nigerians to is that each the APC and its candidate have, by this childish logic, admitted to the truth that they trampled on the need of Nigerians and that their solely defence is to aim an unconstitutional redefinition of the time period ‘Nigerian.’
“I’m, nonetheless, assured within the Nigerian judiciary, in addition to within the Nigerian people. I belief that the Tribunal will deal with such a declare with the contempt it deserves.
“We should keep our constancy to the rule of regulation and to our fountain of origin, the 1999 Nigerian Constitution (as amended).
“Atiku Abubakar has served our nation diligently in numerous capacities, kind the civil service, the place he rose by means of benefit, to the highest of his chosen discipline, to public service, the place, by the grace of God, he was the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“I make bold to state that those who have made Nigeria the world headquarters for extreme poverty are the very people whose Nigerianness should be in doubt, and not a man, who worked with President Olusegun Obasanjo to double the per capita Income of our nation in less than eight years,” he mentioned.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on