A Nigerian lady, Joan Eke has called out a Reverend Father for allegedly beating up her mom at Imo Airport alongside his friends.
Joan called out the Reverend Father, Patrick Uchego on Facebook saying he will have no peace until he genuinely repents. She even asked if Jesus beat up any of his followers.
”Rev. Father Patrick Uchego, It’s so disheartening that you could beat up an old woman (My MUM) at the airport yesterday, you went out of the rule and you were asked to pay fine, knowing full well it’s not her duty to save you, because if she does she will definitely lose her job, you and your friend beat her up because nobody was there to intervene on her behalf at that moment.
”I pity u because someone will do it back to any of your family members, (Karma Never Loses An Address) you left the IMO airport police station Cause nobody was there to fight for the woman seriously, what will u preach to ur congregation? Did Christ beat any of this followers? What example will u show to the church and nation as a whole as a follower of Christ? Repentance is really hard. May you never have peace until you repent’’
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )