Young Lady Who Had S3x With A Dog For N1.7 Million Dies Of Infection
The young lady simply identified as Mirabel who trended in a viral video having s-x with a dog in the Lekki area of Lagos State has reportedly died of infection at a private hospital in Yaba.
As reported by several online news platforms, it was learnt she died of canine brucellosis on Monday.
The reportages which have assumed a viral dimension have it that an eyewitness said the lady had been on admission since Sunday last week after she collapsed and went into a coma.
It was also added that the deceased confessed to the doctor when the test result showed that she was suffering from what looks like canine brucellosis, and which can only be contracted from a dog.
According to the medic, canine brucellosis is a contagious bacterial infection caused by the bacterium, BrucellaCanis (B. canis).
She said bacterial infection is highly contagious among dogs.
Infected dogs usually develop an infection of the reproductive system or a s-xually transmitted disease.
“The lady had other underlying infections which were worsened by the presence of B. canis.
“She told my boss that she had been having s3x with dogs for more than three years now.”