The member representing Obubra/Etung within the Federal House of Representatives and the Deputy Chairman, House committee on Pensions, Hon Mike Etaba has yesterday addressed stakeholders on the Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) North Central Zone Stakeholders Forum on the necessity to verify pensioners get all their entitlement. He appreciated the efforts PTAD have made to date to work in concord with the National Assembly and the President.
“Statistically, pensioners have by no means had it this good for a very long time now however as Oliver Twist will all the time ask for extra, they is room for extra to be carried out that can profit Nigerians who’ve led a lifetime of servitude to the nation.
As legislators, your service have contributed immensely to make us who we’re today and we’ll all the time work arduous along with the Executive to be sure to are handled even higher. We commend your composure and have made positive your price range is effectively included to comply with the brand new minimal wage later.”
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company