The chairman of Cross River Youth in politics and leaders of all the youth in different political party has call on the federal government for the release of the youngest presidential candidate in the last general elections under the AAC party.
Kijuo who made a call in Calabar, the capital city over the ugly situation of the arrest of the human right activist stated that, ” Arresting Sowore is like chaining Democracy to jail “.
Quoting the constitution, Julius said section 40 of 1999 Constitution stated clearly that “Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associated with persons. And can belong to any political party”.
That Sowore proposed protest is in line with the constitution.
Furthermore, he said , the current threat is a clear indication of political maltreatment to youth of this country and a calculated effort of distracting the youth from occupying their rightful place in the country.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group