Angry Youths under the umbrella of “Save Sapele Group” embarked on a peaceful protest in Delta State on Tuesday, September 17th to condemn cybercrime and Internet fraud in the country.
Speaking during the peaceful protest, one of the leaders said, “the protest was to condemn the activities of some misguided elements that engage in despicable activities such as Internet fraud, cybercrimes and kidnapping in Sapele”.
Speaking further, he said ;
“we don’t want ‘Yahoo yahoo’, we don’t want Internet fraud, we say no to 419 and ritual killings and stated that Sapele is known for commendable activities and not illegal acts as being portrayed”.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company