President Muhammadu Buhari returned to Abuja on Tuesday evening, a day forward of schedule.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) studies that the President was initially scheduled to return to Abuja from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Wednesday at about 1.30a.m.
However, the presidential plane carrying the president, his aides and a few members of his entourage landed on the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at about 10.45p.m.
NAN gathered that the president’s decision to chop quick his official engagements in Dubai won’t be unconnected with safety developments in Zamfara, Kaduna and another elements of the nation.
President Buhari had on April four departed Abuja for Amman to honour an invite by King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of Jordan to take part within the World Economic Forum (WEF).
He delivered an handle on the opening of the plenary alongside King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein and United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres.
The President, who on Sunday moved to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), participated within the ninth version of the Annual Investment Meeting.
While in Dubai, President Buhari additionally held bilateral talks and met with totally different teams of traders on the sidelines of the Annual Investment Meeting.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021