Zamfara Killings : Buhari shortens trip, jets back to Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari returned to Abuja on Tuesday evening, a day forward of schedule.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) studies that the President was initially scheduled to return to Abuja from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Wednesday at about 1.30a.m.
However, the presidential plane carrying the president, his aides and a few members of his entourage landed on the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at about 10.45p.m.
NAN gathered that the president’s decision to chop quick his official engagements in Dubai won’t be unconnected with safety developments in Zamfara, Kaduna and another elements of the nation.
President Buhari had on April four departed Abuja for Amman to honour an invite by King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of Jordan to take part within the World Economic Forum (WEF).
He delivered an handle on the opening of the plenary alongside King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein and United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres.
The President, who on Sunday moved to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), participated within the ninth version of the Annual Investment Meeting.
While in Dubai, President Buhari additionally held bilateral talks and met with totally different teams of traders on the sidelines of the Annual Investment Meeting.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on