African Goodwill Ambassador Awards (AGAA) awarded Zamfara State Governor, Bello Muhammed, as the most proactive Governor of the year 2020.
Governor Bello, who was represented by Zamfara State Commissioner of Finance, Hon. Rabi’u Garba Gusau, was chosen as the most proactive Governor during the Covid-19 pandemic.
He won the award after an unanimous online voting which helped him to defeat other contenders such as Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Mr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Sir Ben Ayade amongst others.
African Goodwill Ambassador Awards is a yearly event designed to honour those who have rendered selfless services to humanity.
African Goodwill Ambassador is an international body of humanitarian service providers, excellent leaders, community developers, and Peace Ambassadors. The award’s ceremony is to celebrate the unique attributes of groups and individuals who are selflessly reaching out to those in need positively across the globe.
Reacting to this year’s edition, the convener and President of International Goodwill Ambassador Club, Ambassador Chris Odey, expressed his delight in the success of this year’s edition.
See Photos Below:
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation